Saturday, February 14, 2009

Let's Spice Things Up - Name and Idea Change

 
After a while of blogging through my cell phone, I got lazier and lazier. This marks the first blog of 2009 for me and it is already well into the year.

To give my blog a kick start, I will broaden my horizons by broadening the images on it. I will still post pictures with the blogs, but they will now include more sources. They will still be taken by me, but on different cameras. Watch for photos from my Canon 350D, Panasonic Lumix LZ8 (that Shoko got me for Christmas), and of course, my Sony Ericsson w580i.

The photo above, taken with my LZ8, is a take on the title of this blog. I hope to get out of this blogging recession by giving myself a little bit of a stimulus. Stay tuned!


Oh yes, Happy New Year! And Happy Valentine's Day =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: